Forza Motorsport was made official during the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase conference to the delight of motorsport fans. Car enthusiasts of all kinds, here is the list of Forza Motorsport cars! This list is continuously updated as the developers release new information about the game or present new images and videos.
Forza Motorsport: Complete Car List!
While the license Forza Horizon has forged a more than solid reputation over the years, Forza Motorsport remains the emblematic racing simulation of Xbox consoles, a technological showcase bringing together all motorsport and track racing fans. The release of Forza Motorsport is scheduled for early 2023 and the game should be no exception to the rule with an ever-extensive list of cars, from the most famous hypercars to the latest endurance racing cars or even 1960s F1 cars. , in short, everyone should find their account.
To date, the first extracts revealed by Turn 10 confirm the presence of 37 vehicles in this new Forza Motorsport. As always, the choice should be eclectic and include mostly vehicles present in the latest Forza Horizon and Motorsport. Ultimately, counting the DLCs and the many additions, Forza Motorsport 7 had 830 vehicles and it is hoped that Forza Motorsport will follow the same path while still offering new features.
As of June 14, 2022, 37 vehicles are confirmed in Forza Motorsport
- 2018 Acura #36 Gradient Racing NSX GT3
- 2020 Acura #6 ARX-05 DPi
- 1958 Aston Martin DBR1
- 2017 Aston Martin Aston Martin Racing V12 Vantage GT3 #7
- 2018 Audi #44 R8 LMS GT3
- 2021 Audi RS e-tron GT
- 2017 BMW #24 BMW Team RLL M6 GTLM
- 2018 BMW #1 BMW M Motorsport M8 GTE
- 2021 Cadillac #31 Whelen Racing DPi-V.R
- 1966 Chaparral #66 Chaparral Cars 2E
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Super Sport Coupe
- 2020 Chevrolet #3 Corvette Racing C8.R
- 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupé
- 1969 Dodge Charger R/T
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon
- 1967 Ferrari #24 Ferrari Spa 330 P4
- 1966 Ford #2 GT40 Mk II Le Mans
- 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302
- 2018 Formula Drift #64 Nissan 370Z
- 2020 Formula Drift #151 Toyota GR Supra
- 2019 Ginetta #6 Team LNT Ginetta G60-LT-P1
- 2018 Lamborghini # 63 Team Corse Huracán Super Trofeo Evo
- 2020 Lamborghini Huracan EVO
- 1991 Mazda # 55 Mazda 787B
- 1966 McLaren M2B
- 2019 McLaren Senna GTR
- 1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator
- 2019 Nissan 370Z Nismo
- 2020 Nissan GT-R NISMO (R35)
- 2017 Porsche #911 Porsche GT Team 911 RSR
- 2021 Porsche 911 GT3
How will cars be ranked in Forza Motorsport?
The power rating of the cars in the next Forza Motorsport has not yet been revealed, but it will surely not be identical to that of Forza Horizon. Forza Horizon classifies its cars quite simply with 7 classes presented in order of power: D, C, B, A, S1, S2 and X. Forza Motorsport 7 offered a more precise classification with no less than 9 classes: E, D, C, B, A, S, R, P and X. A choice which is explained in particular by a greater variety of vehicles in the Forza Motorsport series, ranging from the most banal city car to Le Mans prototypes or cars of NASCAR. It is likely that the next Forza Motorsport will follow a similar path, although details will have to be awaited from Turn 10.
The list of cars comes in part from the work of members of the forum officiel Forza which is also a gold mine for all fans of the license wishing to talk about the next opus and speculate on what’s new with the game community.